Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry recipe. You can have easy chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onions(chopped ).
- You need 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of inch piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 of tomato(chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/4 liter of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Curry:
- Grind onion, garlic and ginger to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add this paste to it. Sauté till light pink in colour..
- Add chopped tomatoes and the spices and mix well..
- Add the chicken to it .Let it cook on slow heat,stirring it once in a while..
- When it starts leaving oil,add cream,mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add water ,cover and cook till chicken becomes soft or cook in a pressure cooker..
- Garnish with fresh coriander..
If you find this Easy Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.