Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked turkey (or chicken) meatballs recipe. You can cook baked turkey (or chicken) meatballs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs:
- You need 1 lb. of ground turkey or ground chicken.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until they are well incorporated. Roll the mixture out into even sized balls and set them on the prepared tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until completely cooked through (165°F). Then serve them however you'd like..
- Spaghetti and turkey meatballs –>.
If you find this Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.