Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To cook baked ratatouille you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Use 1/2 of An Eggplant.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Take 1 of Yellow Squash.
- Use 1/2 of A White or Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of A Red Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Dried Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coarse Black Pepper.
- Provide To Taste of Italian blend spice.
- Take of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Roughly dice the onion, cook it for 10 minutes on medium until they are golden and translucent. Reserve half of the onions in the cooking pan, and half in a small dish..
- Spray pam in a baking dish. Spread the fire roasted tomatoes in the baking pan. Mix in half of the cooked onions with the diced tomatoes from the pan..
- Cut up the squash, zucchini, and Eggplant into quarter slices or half slices as close to the same size as possible. Arrange the sliced squash, zucchini, and Eggplant slices atop the tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle the reserved onions over the sliced vegetables..
- Spread the minced garlic, and sprinkle the pepper and Italian Spice blend over the vegetables..
- Bake for 45 -55 minutes at 350 degrees..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.