Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chicken cheese baked rice recipe. To cook mushroom chicken cheese baked rice you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Take 300 gm of chicken breast (cubed).
- Prepare 200 gm of fresh mushrooms (cubed).
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, salt, paprika.
- Get 1 cup of cheese (mozzarella) (cubed).
- You need 3 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Get of Butter.
Steps to make Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice:
- Cook rice in rice cooker (1 cup rice, 2 cups water) with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, prepare oven for 200°c and heat butter in a pan. Stir fry chicken with mushroom, add paprika, salt and pepper to taste..
- Add rice when mushrooms start releasing water. Mix for a while and remove from heat. Add mozzarella and mix, then transfer all to a baking pan lined with baking paper..
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (until mozzarella melted) and sprinkle grated cheese on top (and butter, if needed) and bake for additional 2 minutes..
- Serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mushroom Chicken Cheese Baked Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.