Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake recipe. You can have chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- You need of Fresh Thyme.
- Get of Fresh Sage.
- Provide of Fresh Rosemary.
- Use 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- Use Stick of butter.
- You need Box of Minute Rice.
- Use 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- Use 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Get 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- Take 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.