Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon parmesan baked chicken recipe. You can cook lemon parmesan baked chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken:
- Prepare of Marinade :.
- Provide 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Provide of Breading :.
- Use 1/2 cup of fine breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garluc powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
Steps to make Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken:
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place the chicken in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour the egg mixture over it. Press the air out of the bag and seal it, then massage the mixture into the chicken. Refrigerate this to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but longer if you've got the time..
- Once your ready to bread and bake your chicken, preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- Place the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder into a large, shallow bowl and stir it all together..
- One at a time, remove each chicken breast from the marinade and place into the breadcrumb mixture. Turn to coat both sides and press the breadcrumb mixture into the chicken. Then place them onto the prepared baking tray. I usually nestle some veggies around the chicken to bake with it for a one pan meal..
- Bake for 17 minutes, then flip the chicken and continue baking another 10-17 more minutes, until it is cooked through completely (internal temperature of 165°F). Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.