Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soya Fenugreek Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya Fenugreek Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya fenugreek curry recipe. To make soya fenugreek curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Fenugreek Curry:
- Provide 4-5 of Soya Chaaps (Recipe Mentioned in last few steps).
- Take 100 gm of Fenugreek Leaves.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped Green Chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hung Curd.
- Provide of Salt as per Taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Cream for Garnish.
Steps to make Soya Fenugreek Curry:
- For Curry, remove ice cream sticks from chaaps. And chop chaaps into bite-size pieces. And roast it on a pan with very little oil till it gets light golden shade..
- Make a paste of onion and green chilli. Boil tomato and make a fine puree of it..
- Heat oil and butter, and add onion paste, ginger garlic in it and saute until it becomes brown. Then add tomato puree and hung curd and let gravy reduced to half..
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric, asafoetida, dry and fresh chopped fenugreek leaves and roasted soya chaaps. Mix it well..
- Then add around 1/2 cup of water, Garam Masala and Salt as per taste. Cover it with lid And let gravy boil for 4-5 mins on low to medium flame..
- Gravy is ready now. Garnish it with more fenugreek leaves, fresh cream and onion..
- Recipe for Soya Chaaps- To make Soya Chaaps soak soybeans overnight and make a fine puree of it using very little water. Then take soya chunks and coarsely grind it. And then add that grounded powder in hot water. Later sieve it using muslin cloth. Strain out all water. Now add that sieved remaining in soyabean paste. Then add salt as per taste and all purpose flour just enough to make soft dough..
- Make chapati of it, cut into strips and roll those strips like spirals on ice cream sticks. And boil till it floats on top. Once it is done, it can be used in various recipes like tikka, curry etc. Store it in the freezer for longer shelve life..
If you find this Soya Fenugreek Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.