Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mins jalapeno popper casserole recipe. To cook mins jalapeno popper casserole you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 box of ditalini pasta (or whatever pasta you like) cooked to al dente, drained then put in casserole dish..
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 packages of bacon, cooked, and crumbled.
- Use 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 bag of of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 of italian seasoned breadcrumbs enough for the top.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of paprika (to taste).
- Take 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- Provide 4 of jalapenos, seeds out and chopped (or you can use the jarred jalapeno rings).
Instructions to make Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to your liking. Drain and put in casserole dish mix with the cooked pasta.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, bacon crumbles, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped jalapenos, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix well..
- At this point you can add milk and adjust to your desired consistency. (I didnt add the milk and just spread the cream cheese mixture over the ground beef and pasta, i thought it made the casserole dry. My husband liked it this way but i would recomend adding milk and making it more of a cream cheese sauce.).
- Next add a layer of the mozzarella and then a layer of jalapeno rings and top with breadcrumbs, and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake on 375 for 30-40 minutes or until top is browned and cheese is melted..
If you find this Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.