Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) recipe. You can have indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Use of For Broth.
- Get of Chicken (i use around 300gr).
- Take 1 litre of Water for boil.
- Prepare 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon grass powder (fresh will be better).
- You need 1 tsp of dried Galangal (fresh will better).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger powder + 1 dried ginger (fresh will be better).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 of shallots (i used red onion).
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 2 of candlenuts.
- Provide 1/4 of nutmeg since i dont wan't strong taste of it.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of For Servings.
- Take of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of White cabbage – shredded.
- Prepare of Green onion – chopped.
- Use of Bean sprouts.
- Take of Perkedel.
- Take of Fried onion (see in my other recipe).
- Take of Vermicelli noodles (i don't have, i use rice).
- Get of Kaffir limes (i use lemon).
- Get of Sambal (chili sauce/ paste).
- Get of Sweet soya sauce.
Instructions to make Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Prepare Pot, put 1 litre water. Boil it. Add chicken and bay leaves.
- Smash garlic, candlenuts, coriander seeds, ginger, galangal, nutmeg and onion until it become paste (you can use food processor).
- Fry the paste add turmeric powder, lemongrass powder, cumin powder, salt & white pepper.
- Add the fried seasonings above into pot.
- After the chicken cooked well take chicken, let it cool and shred it..
- Meanwhile prepare for servings, soak bean sprouts and white cabbage in hot water until it soft and rinse it.
- The servings, shredded white cabbage, tomatoes, bean sprouts, shredded chicken, chopped green onions, boiled eggs, fried onion, fritter potato (Perkedel/ frikadel).
- Meanwhile prepare your bowl, fill with vermicelli / rice / rice cake shredded cabagge, bean sprouts, sambal, green onion, boiled egg halved, add the broth. Add fried onion & perkedel.
- With rice cake (Lontong).
If you find this Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.