Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy baked chicken recipe. To cook creamy baked chicken you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Chicken:
- Take 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Use 1 Can of French Cut Green Beans.
- You need 8-12 of Red Skinned Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- Use 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Use 2 Cups of Water.
Instructions to make Creamy Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place thawed chicken breasts in casserole pan and coat with desired seasonings..
- Cut potatoes and onion into desired shapes (dice, slice, ect) and place evenly around the chicken breasts..
- Dump green beans over top of everything and gently spread evenly all over pan..
- Coat the top with Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups. As evenly coated as possible. (doesnt have to be perfect).
- Finally add 2 cups of water to the pan and any added seasonings or toppings. (I sprinkled parmesan and mozzarella over top of mine).
- Cover and Bake for 60-90 minutes depending on size of chicken and potatoes. Voila!.
If you find this Creamy Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.