Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless whole wheat gingermanbread cookie recipe. You can cook eggless whole wheat gingermanbread cookie using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie:
- Take 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour maida.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 125 grams of butter softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of molasses or replace it with honey, golden syrup or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar or use regular sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of powdered ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of flax seed powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar just for dusting before baking.
- Take 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare as required of extra flour for dusting while rollig cookies.
- Use 4 tbsp of extra milk if required if the dough gets dry.
Steps to make Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie:
- Dry ingredients Mix: In a bowl sift whole wheat flour, maida, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, black pepper powder..
- Wet Ingredients Mix: In another bowl take soften butter, brown sugar, and flax seed powder. Beat them well with the electric beater for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the molasses and beat it again on high speed for 3-4 minutes. It should be light and fluffy..
- Now fold in gently the dry ingredients in two batches. Mix them with a spatula. Now mix them with your fingers and knead to make a soft dough..
- Shape it in a disc and clingwrap it. Fridge it for 30 minutes. If possible you can cool it more..
- Remove from the fridge and divide into four parts and shape it into a ball. Dust it with flour and roll it to 4mm thickness. (Since whole wheat flour is used, the dough can become dry while rolling. Just put some milk and smoothen it and then dust it with flour and roll). It's time for asking your kids help now. My son shaped the cookie with his new gingerbread cookie cutter. Similarly roll the other dough and cut it in a similar way..
- Line a baking tray with butter paper and place the cookies on it. Sprinkle some regular sugar over it. Bake it in a preheated oven @ 170 C for 10 minutes or just golden. Do not bake more. The cookies will become hard. They will be soft when removed from oven. Place them to cool..
- In the meantime prepare icing. Take icing sugar in a bowl. Add milk and vanilla essence to it. Mix them well. Put them in a piping bag or a simple cone make from plastic sheet or butter paper..
- Decorate the cooled cookies as per your choice..
- They are ready to serve, store and wrap. Just gift and eat them. Enjoy with a hot cup of milk or tea..
If you find this Eggless Whole Wheat GingermanBread Cookie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.